بعمل صيانة للبلوج واحتمال ميرجعش تاني

Friday, January 19, 2007

sinatra 1964

There are many many crazy things


That will keep me loving you


And with your permission


May I list a few


The way you wear your hat


The way you sip your tea


The memory of all that


No they cant take that away from me


The way your smile just beams


The way you sing off key


The way you haunt my dreams


No they cant take that away from me


We may never never meet again,


on that bumpy road to love


But Ill always, always keep the memory of


The way you hold your knife


The way we danced till three


The way you changed my life


No they cant take that away from me




5comments :

Blogger Ma 3lina said...

wonderful lyrics can u plz upload it for me

how is everything going nd exams ??

9:25 PM

 
Blogger sofinqoraso said...

بجد يستاهل كل الحب اللى الناس ادهوله
الكلمات روعة
معانى بجد مش مجرد وصف
حلوة اوى يا مها

بحييكى

10:26 PM

 
Blogger micheal said...

very nice words ya noor as I do believe in the presence of many crazy things in our lives

10:28 PM

 
Blogger سابرينا said...

and the way you sing
your beauitful blue eyes
your mervilloius films!!!!
i love him too.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger عروسة النيل said...

و اجتمعنا على حب سيناترا
:DDDD
@ ma-3lina:
merci ya kamila , thnx for asking about my exams (chck it o news paper b2a m7na fede7etna ba2et b galagel :D )


@ noona:
أحييكي عل حبك لسيناترا و تشريفك مدونتي المتواضعة


@micheal:
i believe in that too ;)

@ sabrina:
it's in the way he sang his songs :)

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home